Friday, May 18, 2012

Over The Valleys II

Over The Valleys II by TomRaven
Over The Valleys II, a photo by TomRaven on Flickr.

New era, new camera! I have been feeling a little lazy and uninspired lately, hence all the shots from my extensive unposted archive. Now I have a new camera (a Sigma SD15) I have made a resolution to get out shooting more often and post a lot more recent shots.

Nothing like a new toy to inspire a man :-)

*Sigma SD15 DSLR with Foveon X3 sensor & Sigma 17-35mm f/2.8 EX DG Lens

My work is for sale via Getty Images and at Redbubble and 500px
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
All images are Copyright Tom Raven/Tim Barrable, please do not use anywhere without my permission or a licence, thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment