Friday, March 29, 2013

Little Blue

Little Blue

"Enjoy the little things in life, for one day you'll look back and realize they were big things."Robert Brault I have been playing around with my new camera phone - the Nokia 808 Pureview - and making the most of it's 41mp by taking shots through an old Rickenon 50mm f1.2 lens ...with interesting results ツ ツ ツ *Nokia 808 Pureview and a Ricoh Rikenon 50mm f1.2 lens My work is for sale via Getty Images and at Redbubble and 500px ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- © ALL RIGHT RESERVED © / © TUTTI I DIRITTI RISERVATI © / © TODOS LOS DERECHOS RESERVADOS © / © 保留所有权利 © / © TOUS DROITS RÉSERVÉS © Do not use my images without my permission./ Non utilizzare le mie immagini senza il mio consenso./ No usar mis imágenes sin mi permiso. / 未经我许可的情况下不要使用我的图片a ©2012- Tom Raven - Toute reproduction, même partielle INTERDITE

No comments:

Post a Comment