Sunday, April 17, 2011

Apple Blossom Heart


Apple Blossom Heart, originally uploaded by TomRaven.

"And when you crush an apple with your teeth, say to it in your heart:

Your seeds shall live in my body,
And the buds of your tomorrow shall blossom in my heart,
And your fragrance shall be my breath,
And together we shall rejoice through all the seasons."

Khalil Gibran

The Apple trees are in full bloom at the moment. The village green is a riot of pink!
I took several shots of the blossoms and this is my favorite. I like the way the bokeh moves from green to pink and the way the leaves and branch provide a diagonal to draw your eye across the image.

They say photography is all about composition and I agree :-)

* Pentax K20D and Samsung D-Xenon 50-200mm Lens

No comments:

Post a Comment