Friday, April 15, 2011

Tiptoe Through The Tulip


Tiptoe Through The Tulip, originally uploaded by TomRaven.

Knee deep in flowers we'll stray
We'll keep the showers away
And if I kiss you in the garden, in the moonlight
Will you pardon me?
And tiptoe through the tulips with me


From Tiptoe Through The Tulips - Al Dubin 1926

As performed by Tiny Tim in 1968 - Watch on Youtube

*Samsung EX1 - SOOC

Straight from the camera from my Samsung EX1. Lovely macro abilities and great wide angle 24mm view.

This flower conveniently had two petals missing so provided the ideal opportunity for a Bee's eye view.

Got me thinking about Tiny Tim and the song remembered from my youth - I must have been about 10 - played by this weird character on a ukulele!

My daughter plays ukulele these days... so this one's for you Cleo :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment