Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Field of Pink


Field of Pink, originally uploaded by TomRaven.

"Home, home again
I like to be here when I can
When I come home cold and tired
It's good to warm my bones beside the fire
Far away across the field
The tolling of the iron bell
Calls the faithful to their knees
To hear the softly spoken magic spells"

Pink Floyd Time (Breathe Reprise)

Postcards From London Series #2

*Samsung EX1 - 3 shot HDR (-1, 0, +1 EV)

Lovely 24mm wide angle view - the moveable and wonderfully bright AMOLED display on the EX1 makes it so easy to take low angle shots without bending over or getting down on the ground. I have always avoided compact digital cameras due to the lack of viewfinder but find this articulated display is giving me even more creative possibilities. The bracket function also makes it real easy to take three different exposure shots with just one press of the shutter. I then take these and combine them in Photoshop CS5 using the HDR Pro function.

More on the Samsung EX1 (TL500 in the US) and the process I use to make my Flickr photos coming soon.

Enjoy the springtime :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment